Monday, August 30, 2021

You can still SAVE 2X THE LIVES!

Learn how to save babies and help moms after SeeLife 2021!  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

Friend,

SeeLife 2021 was a great success! It was an incredible time of celebrating life.

If you attended or not, you can still make a difference. I’m writing to let you know that even though our SeeLife 2021 live event is over, you can still SAVE TWICE THE LIVES if you act now!

My name is Jim Daly, president of Focus on the Family. Let me explain . . .

It takes just $60 to rescue a baby from abortion and minister to a vulnerable mom through our Option Ultrasound program. Generous friends who value life provided a $4.25 Million Match during our SeeLife 2021 campaign to DOUBLE YOUR GIFT and save more lives.

You can still take advantage of this opportunity with your immediate gift. Your generous support will be doubled, dollar-for-dollar to save twice the lives.

But please hurry before time runs out on the Match.

Moms like Renee are depending on your quick action.

“I was 19 when I became pregnant. I was absolutely terrified. My mother and boyfriend both said I should have an abortion. I went for an ultrasound. I was only 4 -1/2 weeks along, but the little blob on the screen had a beating heart. I knew than there was no way I could ‘remove’ this unexpected pregnancy. I decided to keep my child. He is 14 years old now and has been the joy in my life. Becoming a mother really changed me into a better person. I hope all women have the chance to see their unborn child and know it is a growing child, not just a clump of cells.”

Through your gift today, our Option Ultrasound program can equip more pregnancy resource centers with state-of-the-art ultrasound machines, nurses’ sonography training, and other grants to help moms meet their preborn babies.

Since the beginning of the Option Ultrasound program in 2004, the number of babies saved is estimated to be more than 472,000! But so many more lives are on the line. This year alone, almost a million babies face abortion unless friends like you intervene.

Please act now to see your gift go TWICE AS FAR through our $4.25 Million Matching opportunity to save more lives. Click here to save lives!

Jim Daly
President, Focus on the Family

 

Focus on the Family
8605 Explorer Dr., Colorado Springs, CO 80920
1-800-A-FAMILY (232-6459)

Update your preferences or unsubscribe if you do not want to receive this type of email or any future emails from Focus on the Family. © 2021 Focus on the Family. Source Code:  1133804


No comments:

Post a Comment